View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:48 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
stevie88

Toot's on my day off I make sure the evening is reserved for me and her....I did try and get her signed up to a gym but she stopped going..If I have a night shift and the kids are off school then I take all 3 kids off to the park so she can pamper herself for a few hours...When I was out of work she was not allowed in the kitchen,I did all the cooking,cleaning and laundry....A lot of people including her own family used to say she was lazy and that I did too much around the house but I did it because I wasn't working....You may also like to know that in 8 years of marriage she has only ever cooked for me once...It has only been whilst I have been at work that she has had to behave like a proper mother and house wife.....I didn't find your post offensive at all but if you read back some of my posts in the class of August 2012 then you will see that we have had our troubles and that is what I'm trying to put right now....I do love her but she has always had it easy and even though I'm back at work I still try and make life easy for her now...I still pick the kids up from school and I always cook them dinner before I go to work....This is why I don't think she can begrudge me 3 hours a week at the gym lol.....Take care....Steve.