View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 08:45 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
DG0409

Grace- I'm working on some curtains for a little RV I have. I was too busy drinking when I got the thing and just made-do with some old shirts wired to the wall. (One of them even had wine stains on it where I'd spilled a glass of wine. Glad to have that mess gone.) The old ones were a huge pain as it was hard to get them to not have gaps between them where you could look in. I never did get around to getting them done yesterday though (or getting my hair cut)... spent the whole day doing yard work. At least it was a bit cooler than normal, so it was a nice day for that. Still found myself a bit resentful that bf spent the day out with a friend, then came home with another friend to smoke weed and I spent the day mowing the lawn and pulling weeds! Oh well... at least he wasn't in the way. And I'm jealous that you get salad with the meal, too! Generally we only get one course when bf cooks.

Toots, you are right, I need to find a way not to let this stuff bug me. Sometimes I think I must like feeling resentful or something!! What is a prima Donna chef and a pinny? From now on, I'm asking when I don't know words on here... I'll probably learn like 5 a day!!

Well, today is day 104 no alcohol and day 4 no weed. Perhaps I'll really finish the curtains and get that hair cut today.