View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MrN1OA

You are not alone..i think i am

OK, here is my story, how it is, what it is, always 100%, AND I AM FED UP. Tommorow I will have exactly 20 months clean n sober, and I feel more angry and pissed off then ever before. I have changed my life completly..I am a people person..I welcome the newcomers..I talk to people..I chair meetings,help setup takedown etc etc, I do the steps, I have done everything nesccarary. I am not the ugliest guy around lol I take good care of myself, so why have I not met a woman yet??. It has been over a year, so i can date, I am tired of trying, EVERYONE i see has a woman, people in the program meeting up..where the **** is mine?? since coming into recovery and doing everything I am getting ****** over...ignored...used..lies made up about me, just about a lot of things have gone wrong. I am soooo ****** close to giving up..."happy..joyous and free" ********, when i was in active addiction i was atrtractive, had ladys who liked me etc etc...now a days NOT A DAMN ****** THING, a man can only take so much...........and death?? i do not dear death at all, I want to ****** die, because #1 i accept jesus as my saviour..#2 my intentions are good and #3 my mom is in heaven............I have tried so hard to change and have, the more i change for the better, the more i get ****** over by people or passed over from girls