Old 07-20-2013, 06:00 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
GraceToo

I absolutely hear you Lyoness. Personally, I'm in no hurry to taper off of Suboxone. I still have SO much work to do, so many bad habits to unlearn, and need to focus on teaching myself a whole new way of living my life. This cannot happen overnight, and I dont expect it to. I have to work through all the damage I've done to the relationships that mean the most to me, I even have to repair my relationship with myself, as silly as that probably seems. I just cannot risk relapsing , and if I try to taper off these things right now, I know thats where I'm headed. Of course, it goes without saying that eventually ,my biggest goal is to be completely drug-free. However, I refuse to put a time stamp on my recovery. I dont expect everyone to understand this rationale, but so far its working amazingly for me. Today is Day 41

With that being said, I also realize that all of us have our own approach to recovery and what works for some may not work for others. I respect and support everyone here on SB and wish recovery and sobriety for us all, no matter how we get there

Last edited by GraceToo; 07-20-2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: ugh