View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:44 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
SoberMarine

kevtheklev -

I've been completely sober for 12 days now, and I feel AMAZING!!! I'm not exaggerating. I haven't felt this good about myself since I was a teenager before I started drinking. It really is a great feeling, and I look forward to this weekend so I can go anywhere I want and do anything I want at any time of day or night, since I won't have to worry about driving drunk and/or being pulled over for DUI.

It's tough, I know it is, but please find strength and practice discipline. I remember getting on my knees in desperation and praying for strength and discipline so that I may live a healthier life. I haven't drank since.

There are LOTS of great people on here who TRULY care. Actually, I've yet to meet one bad/negative person on here. Hang out with us, hang out with others who don't drink, tell your family and close friends that you want to quit drinking so they can help you, too.

We're here for you, kevtheklev, and we care about you and can't wait to hear you tell us about how well you're doing and how long you've been sober.

please keep in touch, and LEAN ON US!!!

- c