View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 04:30 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
amy55

Originally Posted by BlueSkies1 View Post
Amy, what you don't know is just how many people have teared up reading your posts. How people feel close to you and have sympathy and compassion who have never known you and never will. All of those people want you to do what is best for you, and rooting for whatever that may be, including less time here.

BlueSkies, I'm not going anywhere, will still be here, just not all day. This week here posting has helped me so much. I was able to get things out, and wow, most of the time I feel I was sitting on the pity pot. Everyone here helped me so much. I can't say thank you enough.

But you better believe when I see someone going down the same hole as I did, I will hit them with that SR 2x4, and a lot of love and compassion which everyone has shown me.

I still have lots of stories to tell, but think I'm gonna save them for awhile for that unexpecting newcomer, but I will be gentle.

Well anyway, hopefully all of my next chapters of my life will be what I have accomplished. I would prefer to tell those stories.

Oh, btw, won't be here tomorrow, I am going to an amusement park !!!!!!!!!

PS----- My avatar. I never did explain why I chose this. Many people here know that I have 4 cats. This is not my dog in the avatar. It is the dog that I wanted. It's a papillon. French translated to english means butterfly.

Always loved that song "Butterflies are free" fly away, fly away.