View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 01:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
amy55

I need to put a limit on SR time

I have to say that I have become addicted to SR. All the wonderful people here, all of the strength here, experiences, and hope. I have been here for almost 2 years. It has helped me with my battle with alcoholism, helped me through figuring out "my life". I lurked around here a lot before posting. All the stories here and all the love here, it has helped me so much. I want to thank you all for that.

Now my confession. I have been spending at least 8 - 10 hours a day on here. I need to cut this down to at least 1 hour. I am now ready to take all the things that I learned here and start to live my life.

People that know me keep telling me how much I have accomplished in just a short period of time. I know, yes, I know, I renovated my kitchen, my bathroom, got rugs, had my log cabin re-stained, faught off the carpenter bees, the carpenter ants, will be doing my basement. But you know what? I had a contractor to do this stuff, except for the research on the carpenter bees and ants. I have been living in my house now for over 2 years. I still have not unpacked my boxes yet. Oh, wow, excuses for everything though.

I need to get to my clubhouse here, go to the lake here, get outside and weedwack all of my weeds. I need to get my shrubs planted, some of my trees planted. I need to start making friends here. I think I am finally ready for all this, and I really need to say, that I have everyone here to thank you for that.

I'll still be around here mostly everyday, will limit myself to about an hour.

Just thanks again for being here for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!