View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 11:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
sdp

I did speak with her mom later, and she said she would be there to pick daughter up.

Neice tried mightily to stay over our house-- leaving her bag(from her dad's) in the living room until I reminded her to get it.

THEN, while at the party, the mom calls and is upset, as apparently, she called the person I asked to baysit tomorrow to see if he would watch hers too, and he said no. Too bad. Then she asked if I was taking the kids home. I said "just my two", then her sister jumped in and said she could stay at her house. Once again, everyone helps :ynn out and she gets rewarded for her poor behavior. (mind you- I don;t think she has seen her kids since Christmas Eve) Anyway, hub ended up at his sister's house also, so I left the kids there, as his brother lives 2 blocks away from us and will give them all a ride home. If not, they can all stay there. Fine with me. Also note that MY OWN KIDS are pushing for their cousin to sleep over. Mean mommy/auntie.

The only reason I even took neice there was because I was promised I would not have to take her home with me. SIL even told me she would pick her own child up, but I guess a better opportunity then spending NYE with her kid's came up.