View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 05:28 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
bobbysocks

I knew you guys were right- and you were. And I already knew it was coming- hubby started his whining last night. "I don't have a life anymore, I can't do what I want to do" (get drunk)-blah,blah,blah. I very calmly said "Sure you can-you can do anything you choose at any time, and anywhere. Just not in MY home!" Now he's pouting again and the silence is SO nice! He's not gonna win this one and I think for the first time he is starting to realize I mean business this time. If he gets out of hand, the police dept is one block away from my house-about a 30 second drive. They can handle him if I can't. I think he is planning on moving out the first of August. Well- he was planning on it. Unfortunantly for him (and me) nobody will allow him to come to their homes-his family won't- they know how he is. His parents wont even call him back so I guess that's out too. He says he has a friend in another state he can go stay with but its over 900 miles and he doesn't have transportation (the car is mine too). So unless he walks or his "friend" comes 900mi to get him I don't see that happening either. Oh well- I don't care if he stays or goes. Gone would be better but if he stays he's going to help with the bills-he lives here too. If he leaves, things will be very tight for me financially but that's nothing new to me. I can make it. I was in a lot worse shape when i met him and was getting by all alone. I have to do this myself. Nobody can change anything but me. And I'm working on it. Thank you for letting me talk and thank you all for the support. It makes all the difference in the world having you all to talk to. It really helps and means a lot to me. I'll keep you posted.