Thread: Spin Cycle
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 12:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Phinneas

Originally Posted by MightyJester160
`.... im in an emotional state where there is very little skin between me and the outside world
I hear you, David. I really do. I want so badly to wrap myself into a cocoon...protected from the outside world. Safe. But I don't

Know what my sponsor asked me to do tonight? She asked me to write on my had with a black pen: Keep It Simple. Know what I did? I got out a black pen and wrote KEEP IT SIMPLE in big letters on the top of my left hand. I see it in my peripheral vision right now as I type. It is a reminder tatooed on my skin. It is becoming a part of me.

I hear from your posts that you are willing to go to any lengths for your sobriety. More you are taking action.

I, too, am willing to go to any lengths to stay clean and sober. Am I willing to listen and take suggestions? Let me put it this way... if my sponsor asked me to dance naked on the 405 freeway, I'd do it. (Lucky for the people driving that my sponsor is a reasonable, caring woman. Better not **** her off, though, just in case. lol)

With you in heart and spirit, David.

jojo