View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 06:01 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
brightstar43

Dandylion I think I'm afraid of these feelings. I have had anxiety/depression in the past years ago when I was 25 it was really severe. I've never been as bad as that again but I am a born worrier and am probably afraid of being like that again. Motivation is also terrible just now I'm sitting around a lot.....so not like me I'm usually on the go a lot. I have managed to move though! Just hoovered and am going to go for lunch with my cousin. My house is a complete bomb site and can't seem to do much housework at the moment. I really need to take good care of myself just now and am going to start some exercise. I used to be quite fit but over the last 2 years I have gave up exercise and yoga. My friend is a yoga instructor and is starting a nia fitness class next week (has anyone heard of this before?) I know I need to try and keep busy and be more active it's just my motivation at the moment is at an all time low. It's like taking baby steps. I think all the stress of being a single parent, work and finance problems and an alcoholic boyfriend flung in to the mix is a recipe for disaster. As al anon says... It's too much for most if us. So I need to get myself out of this place I find myself in.