View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bobbysocks

I'm Proud of myself!

hey guys! guess what i just did? i stuck to my word! after almost 3 yrs of hubby saying "can i buy just one beer?" I promise i wont drink but one and i wont buy anymore this week-month,blah,blah--" (and me giving in -"OK- just one but no more now OK?".) he asked me awhile ago when we went to the store-"can i get just one beer? i promise i wont drink anymore this month." i said "NO WAY! NO MORE ALCOHOL PERIOD AT MY HOME!" i told him he could get mad, leave or whatever he wanted to do. I STUCK TO MY GUNS! i wont say he wont try to sneak some in, but if he does-he goes. and i mean it! i had a flat tire on my car and he changed it. he said "but i changed your tire and i deserve a beer". i said "no, i cook for you, wash your clothes and keep the house spotless,and i dont "deserve" a beer! i dont need a 'reward" for what i do. thats just life. buck up and face it!" im proud of myself for finally ONCE in my life not backing down and giving in to someone!! (sorry about the typing, i cant see too well anymore even with glasses). thanks guys for listening!!!