View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 01:41 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
hope2bhappy

Why is it that whenever we suffer a breakup, all we focus on are the few good times? We seem to completely forget the troubled times or the serious problems which lead to the split. Tori, get down on your knees and thank your lucky stars!!!! You have NO idea the size of the bullet you just dodged.

He made you feel good about yourself during this 7-month relationship. But trust me... trust everyone here... over the next 7 months (if this relationship had continued), his disease would make you feel much worse than you do right now. The pain you are feeling now is NOTHING compared to the pain you would be feeling later on.

I know you don't see this right now, but you have much to be thankful for. Forget about having a date on New Year's. You have so much more -- you have yourself, and you're important. 2005 will be a new beginning for you. Embrace it!

P.S. I, too, believe he will be back. Be smart. Don't take him. You'll regret it for many more New Years to come -- maybe even the rest of your life.