View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 09:16 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Peaches04

(((((( Tori))))))) I know your heart is breaking, and you are probably in a bit of spin. But, the cold hard reality is - you were right to be concerned. He just did you an enormous favor, believe me. I know what it is like to love someone and be hurt, but believe me the hurt you feel now, is NOTHING compared to the hurt of having children with a man and watching him put alcohol above you and your children, to watch him hurt their precious little hearts, to wonder how you got where you are and then to realize every decision you make impacts another little, innocent life, as well. Take the pain now, and get over it and get over him... Believe what these people say, when they post. And count your blessings - even though I know right now, it may not feel like it is a blessing. If I could do it over again - I wouldn't touch someone I even considered MAYBE drank a little too much - it's just not worth the heartache to come. Believe it, please believe it... You have a good New Year - alone is better than with an abusive drunk, a happy drunk, an incoherent drunk... alone is better.