View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 01:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
4MyBoys
My emotional baggage

Never ceases to amaze me....

Well, I find it so weird that I can have a restraining order against my STBXAH, he does not get to call the boys, we call him once a week, he only has supervised visits, and that he can STILL bring so much joy to our lives!

Last week, I was emailed a Hardship letter from the realtor for our short sale of the family home. My STBXAH had written it and they needed my signature on it to submit to the bank. Well it was amazing. He turned a medical issue I went into remission for over two years ago into the reason we are losing the house, not the lawyer bills or that he has not worked for over a year. He wrote the bank that I am deeply depressed and on anxiety and depression medication. That the costs have been phenominal.....(PS, I am not on any medications. except for about a month or two right before I left)

Funny thing is it was a idiopathic illness (they don't know what caused it) that started in the middle of the end of our relationship when his drinking was completely out of control. And amazingly went away a month after I moved out...Strange. (This was written in sarcastic font.)

Anyway, I told the realtor that I would not sign it. It was all lies. She said this is just for the bank and has nothing to do with the divorce. I told her, "Sure, but then he will have a document I signed confirming lies that I am heavily medicated and have an ongoing illness."

I stood my ground, and they got him to sign a document I put together.

Then he called at the last minute on Saturday and cancelled the visit with our boys. Fine but we had been invited to a number of events for the fourth, and had said we couldn't go because of his visit.

To top it off, Sunday was the night the boys call him. Well shockingly, he was lit. He could hardly talk on the phone. I could tell he was on the verge of passing out. My poor ten year old, was very concerned about him and assumed he was overdoing it because he sounded so tired.

I have a court order to record the phone conversations. I heard the call. He was drunk, very drunk.

How is someone that has so little contact in our lives, get to still have such a big influence on us!

Sorry just needed to rant!~

4MyBoys