Old 07-05-2013, 08:25 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Snowie71

Originally Posted by Argnotthisagain View Post
I understand about not wanting to share the whole mess. It's long, it's a waste of energy, it gets you all worked up for no good reason.....

And I know what you mean about them looking good---- IF you refuse to think about the fact that you're seeing lots of contradictions. Words not matching actions. Endless demands, you jumping through hoops, and then that not being good enough and more demands ensue; forcing you to jump through more hoops.

In fact, be confident that you DO know what is going on here. Everyone has such a drive to assume the best....and normally that works.
This REALLY helped. The hoop-jumping just to find a new hoop after it. Add sneering, contempt, blah blah. All deeply unpleasant. I get really angry because I know what's going on, in the past have had this person smirking at me like we've got a little secret, and I feel I've spent waay to much time worrying about what I might have done to cause it, what it might be about ME that this person finds threatening, worrying about whether this person is deeply troubled/lonely...and I think I've finally got to the point of thinking that I was just some sort of "plaything".

I DID call this person out (tolerated a ton of nasty messages/emails/provocative stuff before getting the police involved for harassment) and the revenge has been endless ever since. This person made sure I knew they were GLEEFUL that they managed to get our first sale blocked, and its looking like they're gearing up to get in the way of this second sale as much as possible. I don't think it can be blocked this time but it could hurt us in the pocket instead. But it's like they want to keep contact? Is that NPD-ish?

Florence, thankfully we do only just deal through lawyers. The complication is that this person isn't who we deal with directly, we deal with someone this person is manipulating.

Thank you so much for your input - I do feel stronger about it already. Oops it is now getting light in the UK. Great, I have managed to worry till dawn.... I should really think about either going to bed or getting up!!!