View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 06:53 AM
  # 207 (permalink)  
360shoes

I like snakes and fish. Joy! I'll bet even they do funny things. I had many goldfish. I named them A, B, C, D, E, and F through the years. If I get another one, he will be named...hold on...yes, you guessed it...G!!!

Happy one day late birthday life! That's a great holiday to have a birthday. Nice parties but you don't get gipped on presents like if you are born on Christmas!

I stayed up really late watching everyone else spend their money on fireworks. It will be quiet at work so that's good because I'm tired.

Saw my Mom for the first time in about 3 weeks yesterday. She is in her world now. It was hard at first but the staff helped me understand how to be with her and love her where she is at. That helped. She is safe and cared for and what is interesting to me is all the people with Alzheimer's seemed to understand each other. It's like they up have their own language and the rest of us are just visitors to their world for a few minutes. I'm okay. Dads okay. She's okay. We all seem to be okay.

I love the banana dog Marcher!! And the cake!

Have a great weekend everyone!