View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Raeth

Nuudawn, thank you for the welcome. You're a month in now by your signature? Congratulations! I tentatively plan to stay around and really hope there's some help here for me; God knows I need it.

UnixBer, you're right in saying we have something in common. I can relate to what you said quite well. There really is nobody I am comfortable enough with to be open and share what I am trying my best to deal with. I sincerely wish you the best and hope you can find a way to be completely free.

Mecanix, yes, it is very nice to be among those who understand and can relate to a lot of what I am going through. I've been watching this site off and on for a bit and finally gained the nerve to post tonight out of desperation. I am very isolated but not by choice. I had to move to a farm that's around an hour from anywhere I could attend meetings and be around people more. With my back injury my allowable travel time without pain killers is limited but when I'm on them I can't drive and I don't trust anyone else to bring me in so I'm stuck. Thus my being here.