View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:02 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Bobby83

Thanks for all the support folks.

What changed ? Nothing really. Maybe felt too good. Like I can handle having a drink or two. God forbid I could never drink again I thought. Which is wrong ! I am proud that unlimited to two. But feel twice as dumb because rather than "enjoy" two beers it was all a large conversation in my head about should I ? Shouldn't I ? When to stop ? See I can do this etc....

But I see the light now. Back to the sobriety.

1 is too many. Or at least now it is. The anxiety is killing me. Not as bad as the initial withdraw but still enough that it is something I dont want to play with again.

And about the B complex vitamins and magnesium. They help big time ! I find the magnesium helps me sleep waaaay better to.
Its a funny thing, you decide to quit, withdraw. Then hit Google "why do I feel this way" then "how do I make it stop" you find that what you put into (or don t put into) your body really matters. Then you look to what else you are lacking. What your body needs. Now I am taking supplements (though trying to correct all through diet first) and really trying to better my health, and I tell ya.it makes a difference.
Again thanks for the support