Thread: Lost In OC
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 04:34 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
EndOfRoadWife

Hi Christian, I'm glad to see you made it through Christmas..I went to a gym with a friend of mine as her guest on Monday and Tuesday and am going every day this week and will join myself by the end of the week..It made me feel a lot better and one of my New Year's Resolutions is working on myself..It really helps mentally.....I have to concentrate on me this year..I don't want my focus to be on my husband this year because I can't let him ruin me....Maybe you could try walking or something just to get your mind off things and it does really help....I had many days where I thought I couldn't go on because my pain was so deep, but through time I am more focused on myself instead of obsessing over him.. It makes a person crazy and I know what a roller coaster ride from hell I have gone through with him..I was praying for him every night for God to heal him and make him see the light..Now, I still pray for him, but I find myself starting to pray more for me and for God to heal me and empower me..That is my new Years' Resolution to focus on Me...Just try little steps maybe...You can do it..Time heals....You'll see....