Old 07-01-2013, 06:17 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
scaredandupset

Originally Posted by cheapredwino View Post
Back in the 90s I did a lot of drunk driving (and luckily never hurt anybody or got caught), and a few times I was even blacked out while driving! I remember one time I was driving for about an hour downtown on a very busy Saturday night, the streets filled with drunks randomly staggering across the streets. The only part of that hour I remember is squinting really hard to see a group of people crossing the street in front of me and making sure not to hit them (about 5 minutes); the rest was blank!

Anyway, my point is that even when blacked out, instincts seem to take over. I'd guess that no matter how drunk you are, you're not going to let anybody persuade you to have homosexual sex if you're straight. You're instincts will kick in. Sure, somebody may have tried, and that might explain the marks and stuff, but the odds are good that you resisted.

Regarding the crossdresser, there's a big difference between kissing somebody you think is a female and letting a man have sex with you.

I think you're overthinking the situation.

Anyway, it's best to have follow-up bloodwork done at the 6 month (or 2 month, or 3, hell, I don't know, ask the folks at the STD clinic) mark. In the meantime, resolve to never drink to black out state again, or better yet, resolve never to drink again.

Oh, and stop searching the net for stories of gay men who prey on drunks; you'll drive yourself crazy. From what little I know of gay life, I don't really think they need to waste time lurking outside bars to have sex with drunk heteros...I mean, why bother?
Ive been told when I black out like that though, I can barely walk (probably what happened because my tailbone hurt for a long while after that night, im assuming it was from falling over). In that state the police would've stopped me, but I don't think I was alone. Even though I didn't feel any pain the next day, Im pretty sure it happened.

I guess I need to convince myself that what's done is done, cant dwell on it and need to learn from this. Im so ashamed.