View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
helpdahelpless

yALL ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS

I posted about three months back my BF was on herrione went to rehab, quit the rehab and came home and said he was clean. I dont and have never used drugs and SL advise was to RUN!! Okay I stayed because he is not nodding or doing none of that stuff anymore and I knew that you couldnt just recover from herrione in a month but because I have seen any symptoms I believed (or wanted to believ) he was clean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WELL

I was laying on the couch sleep last night and he came in the house. for some reason I decided to play sleep ..I have no idea why I did that. So he came in looked at me went in the bedroom came out the bedroom went in the kitched turned to stove on and he got something from out the cabniet. He never put a pot or anything on the stove he was just standing over it (mind you I am pretending I am sleep so I cant see much). He went to the sink it look like he was stirring something (??) I dont know then he leaned iover the stove, put something back in the kitched cabinet and went on the patio for about 5 minutes. He then went to the room. i jumped off the couch and looked in the kitched cabniet and there was nothing there but fish seasining, I was about to give up and go to bed but I pushed the fish seasoning over and it was BAKING SODA. I google drugs abd baking soda and CRACK COCAIN starting pooping up all over everywhere..... Please help me... Is he on Crack now?????? Fustrated...