yALL ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS

Old 07-01-2013, 10:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

yALL ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS

I posted about three months back my BF was on herrione went to rehab, quit the rehab and came home and said he was clean. I dont and have never used drugs and SL advise was to RUN!! Okay I stayed because he is not nodding or doing none of that stuff anymore and I knew that you couldnt just recover from herrione in a month but because I have seen any symptoms I believed (or wanted to believ) he was clean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WELL

I was laying on the couch sleep last night and he came in the house. for some reason I decided to play sleep ..I have no idea why I did that. So he came in looked at me went in the bedroom came out the bedroom went in the kitched turned to stove on and he got something from out the cabniet. He never put a pot or anything on the stove he was just standing over it (mind you I am pretending I am sleep so I cant see much). He went to the sink it look like he was stirring something (??) I dont know then he leaned iover the stove, put something back in the kitched cabinet and went on the patio for about 5 minutes. He then went to the room. i jumped off the couch and looked in the kitched cabniet and there was nothing there but fish seasining, I was about to give up and go to bed but I pushed the fish seasoning over and it was BAKING SODA. I google drugs abd baking soda and CRACK COCAIN starting pooping up all over everywhere..... Please help me... Is he on Crack now?????? Fustrated...
Old 07-01-2013, 10:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wasn't there - I don't know. If I were a betting man (and I've written a book on poker so I'd say I am) I'd bet the farm that he is using. But really, what does it matter? You are living in a relationship in which you have to pretend to be asleep to try and catch him because you know that you can't trust him and seriously, what kind of a relationship is that?

Is that that you want?
Old 07-01-2013, 11:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have never witnessed it, but it sounds like preparing coke? Crack? There's some melting procedure needed or so I hear.
So take a look in the cabinet. Is it really baking soda in the box? I don't know the test except to taste it is what they do in the movies.
Obviously it's something like that! He's not into smoking baking soda!
Old 07-01-2013, 11:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You know what you know no matter how much you wish you didn’t know it.

You know that he didn’t complete his rehab, you know he’s not working any kind of a program. You know that if quitting heroine was that easy he wouldn’t be an addict.
You know in your heart what he is doing what ever that is, heroine, crack that it’s not acceptable to you.

I fully agree with legna, you had to pretend to be asleep, didn’t want to deal with him or what ever reason – that is not a healthy way to have to live.

Not sure what kind of help you are seeking because even if you know for sure he is cooking crack what are you going to do about that? Will you accept that he is not ready to give it up and that your only salvation from misery and un-trust is to leave the situation?
Old 07-01-2013, 11:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

My exab was on crack cocaine and still is, and he used to do this, he and his friend called a drug dealer for cocaine so they could cook crack while I was also pretending to sleep on the couch one night...my advise before it gets completely volatile, because crack is insane, RUN...also like Legna and BlueSkies1 said, I would also bet the farm he's not smoking baking soda...
Old 07-01-2013, 11:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

how is this ANY different than back in December 2012????

Okay so it’s official my boyfriend is a total addict. And when I was washing clothes he had a wrapper for Saboxine (sp??) which I understand is for not being dope sick. He is starting to repulse me. His presence makes me want to vomit. I hate to hear him blowing his damn nose all day, every time he asks me for money I now feel like he just using me and really doesn’t want to be with me. At first I figured Hey he is just having a hard time and I really like him. Now I envision different ways of telling him that the cover is blown, I know you’re an addict!!!

actually for many of US here it's not at all hard to believe....but are YOU ready to believe it???
Old 07-01-2013, 02:14 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sorry you are going thru this. I hope you think about You and what's best for You. I have a brother who is a crack addict and I can't escape that he's my brother and that I'm helpless over his addiction. You atleast have a choice. YOu can leave! My parents are heart broken and feeling helpless that whatever they do won't really matter til HE decides he wants to GET and STAY clean.

Don't you think you deserve BETTER?

Hugs
Old 07-01-2013, 03:35 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Restoring myself to sanity

It took me a long time to believe that my Exah was using, even after going to rehab, coming home and NOT working a program of any kind, no money, his bedroom looked like a crack house and he was up and down all night long... I think deep down inside I knew but I also knew that If I saw the truth that it meant that I would have to take action... Turns out he took that action for me by shoving me violently from his bedroom while he was high as a kite... Please don't wait for your situation to come to this and don't believe that it won't because up until that day I would have never believed that my ex would lay a hand on me...

If you are having to play sleep and by the way I did that many times then you don't trust him and you know deep down that things are not right... If its looks like a duck, talks like a duck and walks like a duck then it's a duck... The truth is a scary scary thing to face but once you face it... YOU begin to recover...
Old 07-01-2013, 05:02 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by helpdahelpless View Post
I posted about three months back my BF was on herrione went to rehab, quit the rehab and came home and said he was clean. I dont and have never used drugs and SL advise was to RUN!! Okay I stayed because he is not nodding or doing none of that stuff anymore and I knew that you couldnt just recover from herrione in a month but because I have seen any symptoms I believed (or wanted to believ) he was clean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WELL

I was laying on the couch sleep last night and he came in the house. for some reason I decided to play sleep ..I have no idea why I did that. So he came in looked at me went in the bedroom came out the bedroom went in the kitched turned to stove on and he got something from out the cabniet. He never put a pot or anything on the stove he was just standing over it (mind you I am pretending I am sleep so I cant see much). He went to the sink it look like he was stirring something (??) I dont know then he leaned iover the stove, put something back in the kitched cabinet and went on the patio for about 5 minutes. He then went to the room. i jumped off the couch and looked in the kitched cabniet and there was nothing there but fish seasining, I was about to give up and go to bed but I pushed the fish seasoning over and it was BAKING SODA. I google drugs abd baking soda and CRACK COCAIN starting pooping up all over everywhere..... Please help me... Is he on Crack now?????? Fustrated...
I don't know if he's on crack or not.

But there's very little I see here that surprises me anymore. We're talking about sick people that lie to themselves every time they pick up. So if they can't be honest with themselves, then it should be no surprise when they lie to us. It's simply what they do.

ZoSo
Old 07-01-2013, 06:18 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I wish I had a dollar for every time I knew something wasn't right and lied to myself. Came here asking questions for things I already knew the answers to. You already have your answers. He's not clean.

I think the statement that hit home the most for me here is :

I wasn't there - I don't know. If I were a betting man (and I've written a book on poker so I'd say I am) I'd bet the farm that he is using. But really, what does it matter? You are living in a relationship in which you have to pretend to be asleep to try and catch him because you know that you can't trust him and seriously, what kind of a relationship is that?

Is that that you want?

I used to hear these things here and feel they were so harsh........but in the end they are so true. I've been away from my exABF since April but the relationship had been over long before then. When I read your story it reminded me of how I used to feel around him and I'm in such a better place right now. I feel so much healthier that I've detached myself and gone no contact for good. You can be where I am as well but you must not put the blinders on.

Sorry if I sound harsh.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:32 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Add me to those who question...why would you want to remain in a relationship where you have to feign sleep to catch him doing drugs?

Sweetie, is this the life you want for yourself? Because it's not the life you deserve.

Wake up and smell the coffee...or cocaine...because this isn't likely to end any time soon.

I am sorry for your pain, I'm sorry the thoughts of leaving are so scary that staying is your choice. You are worth so very much more than this, really you are.

Hugs
Old 07-01-2013, 06:41 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I believe it, it tends to even make sense.

Freebasing…

Well crack is we do the freebasing for you.

Seems he prefers to do it himself.

And I agree, if you have to pretend to be asleep, you need to stop looking at him and start looking at what is becoming of you. He switched things up, it happens. He isn’t clean, and I know how hard it is to want to believe they are … ah hell it is always them lies we tell ourselves that really cause us the most problems.

So from here what can you do for you, your health and sanity? Cause you do know the new truth in front of you. You have the proof you maybe needed so ....
Old 07-01-2013, 09:53 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
●▬๑۩۩๑▬●

I'm confused. Are you saying that baking soda was IN the fish seasoning bottle?

Did you taste it, and it was just plain baking soda?

I'm not going to give a tutorial but there is more to the process in manufacturing crack.