Old 07-01-2013, 09:19 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
summer2013

aw58
Wow! Same story of my life too! Always drank before my husband came home and then would act as though I was just drinking my first drink when he got home so my alcohol smell would make sense. All the bottles, cans, etc never went in the bin and that's exhausting hiding everything and then trying to remember where you put stuff (and sometimes coming across it later and thanking God that he didn't see it first!) Ran in the morning to garbages outside of stores or gas stations on my way to work in the morning so I was safe another day and then always bought more alcohol on my way home so that the supply he saw in the fridge always stayed the same. EXHAUSTING! Had to always get cash back when grocery shopping too and always through the receipts away so I can buy alcohol without him seeing transactions. I don't want to do that anymore either. I'm sorry you're sick. I felt the same way as my side was really hurting everytime I drank (so I just drank more to numb it, so smart...) and realized how I will die young like my dad and best friend if I don't stop the insanity. I don't want my kids watching me die like I saw my friend's 3 young girls watch their mom. It was awful and they were so sad. Knowing it could've been prevented really gets to me but I feel like a hypocrite because I was pleading with her to stop when I couldn't stop myself! I'm sure your drinking stems from lots of unresolved issues like myself and would love to get to know you better and yes, let's beat this together! Congrats on your day 3 too and lets make it through 4 today!!! God give us strength!