View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lifetplant

Well FABL. Here I am in a very similar situation to you. I think since joining in Feb this year the only class i've not been a member of is April, probably because I was too drunk to even remember April! I lost my Mum three weeks ago suddenly in a road accident. I had been going okay, managed to reach 34 days, my longest yet but I guess I kind of lost my way. I'm not using what happened as an excuse as I had this website and in particular my March 2013 friends to run straight to cyberspace to but in the end I didn't. Then I guess I used every excuse, "i've travelled thousands of miles home", "it's a very stressful event", "it's a wake so what else am I supposed to do", "I need to get some sleep", "i'm on a plane and it's free" blah blah blah...........let's face it, in the end I just wanted to drink.

It's after midnight here now and so I guess tomorrow is once again Day 1!......i'm practically bored listening to myself say it. I don't want anymore Day 1's. I look forward to meeting the rest of my dry July and on classmates.