Thread: All that I have
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:45 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
DisplacedGRITS
Crazy Cat Lady

why are you resenting AA? what's gotten you upset? for me, when i start harboring resentments it's usually because there's something wrong with me. often, it's because what's happening around me isn't what i demand happens. i try to take control of too many little things and i get upset when it doesn't go my way. i have to remember that life happens on life's terms, not mine. it's not my place to nit pick my life apart and make everything fit just so. many things in my life are not going to go my way and that is okay. often times, when i let things happen their way, i still get a positive result because i'm better able to handle the situation as a whole. my mind isn't distracted by trying to "fix" the issue and i'm a lot happier because i'm not trying to make the situation unfold the exact way i want it to.

so look inside yourself right now and ask yourself "why?" be honest with yourself and be prepared to accept the answer you find. there's a reason you're struggling. it's up to you to figure out why and what you can do about it.