Thread: 4th Step..
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 09:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
BarbieKen

Hi friends,
Thank you, thank you for sharing your wisdom. I overslept (mmmm avoidance me thinks) this morning. So ,skipped breakfast and shower and made it to our planned parking spot. Took my sponsor's car and headed out. We talked about all sorts of stuff in the car. We decided to take a tourist drive to Malibu. So, I saw parts of Beverly Hills, Robertson Blvd,Rodeo Drive, WeHo, ,Venice, Santa Monica, Zuma Beach, Point Magu Point. We had lunch at Neptune's on PCH in Malibu. So, when are we doing my 4th?? Finally at Balboa Wetlands area, we parked the car off the side of the road. A bench was there all by itself. Mallord Ducks (we thought that's the kind) peacefully swam, birds of all kinds and some odd bird noisestoo. THEN, came the time. I talked, she listened. Asked me important questions . This went on for an hour...a pause, silence, ya, that's about it. I now have a major goodbye letter to write. My sponsor feels that will release my stuffed anger for this person. IDK, I'm pooped,yet I also am feeling "is that it?" That's doing a 4th Step?? I will re-read your posts here tomorrow. I've only read as far as the 4th, I choose not to read ahead. I think I'll read posts here now. Get me out of me for the night.