View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:04 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  
Huxley

Originally Posted by InsertNameHere View Post
somewhat morally repugnant or willfully negligent
Agghh!!! Our little boy's all grown up!! Damn, my dear, that was some nice phrasing. I know at least two teachers around here who couldn't have put it better And way to break a girl's heart, Mr not-a-redhead-just-a-trick-of-the-light. You'll always be Red to me now.

My dear H did it the other way around - he was ginger, now blonde. Shouldn't there be something about appearance in the wedding vows? Maybe it comes under for better or for worse...or for ginger or for blonde. Wait, that would mean that I still have to keep him no matter what.

Hey ho. He still looks like a Viking

Well, I came on feeling pretty damn sorry for myself and you guys have cheered me right up. You're all right, of course - and I respect your no disrespect, Red, cos my pops is a very cool man - and you have all three completely confirmed that I shouldn't have stayed away for so long. Jen, I'm much, MUCH closer to you than I am to my sister.

Right, I'm off to research what my boy is talking about, because this

As for my life, I passed another test yesterday, this one on DC circuits. Today we started AC circuits and it looks to be a doozy.
looks like he's studying electrical engineering somewhere where they also make him run laps. I am intrigued...

Awesome glad you're back in the States, dude.

And ladies, I love you xxx

Last edited by Huxley; 06-28-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: typo