View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

Hey Stills, or Huxley, either way!

On a selfish note I am glad that you are back. But I am sorry to hear that it had to be the hard way.

Oh and for the record, I am blonde, but i guess in the last few years a tint of red has started to seep in. I haven't grown my hair out in a loooooong time so I don't know what it looks like past a half an inch. It used to be very blonde, but I guess it has taken a turn towards more dirty/strawberry. Believe it or not before I joined the Corps I had shoulder length hair, my friends cut it off the day before I flew to San Diego for boot camp.

Your dads take on addicts is kinda humorous, fully thought out, no one that is an addict would ever get better, because anyone that does was never an addict in the first place. Also admitting you have a problem and not quitting makes you by that definition not an addict and therefore (I assume either somewhat morally repugnant or willfully negligent (yes that took me a while to think of)). I suppose its still funny and the viewpoint of a lot of people not just your pops. Also I meant no insult in that.

Well either way, I am glad your back.

As for my life, I passed another test yesterday, this one on DC circuits. Today we started AC circuits and it looks to be a doozy. So far i am doing pretty good academically I think I am top in the class. Its a pity they include physical fitness scores into your GPA at the end, as i am not in the best of shape. There was only 18 at the start and four have failed, three on the last test. So now I guess we have 14. Other than that there isn't much going on since my last update.

Again Huxley (I will still think of you as Stills for a while) Welcome back!