View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 11:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
jstar

Great advice Dee as always

I seem to attract everyone that needs something from me...like rides (which I don't mind as long as it's just to/from a meeting...but I get asked to take people to the grocery store, recycling center, dr appts....all kinds of places and during the day...these people know I work full time but I have my own business so I think they think I can just take off work whenever I want! I usually say no to requests during business hours.), money (people are always asking me for money or to buy them something at the store, or to help them with their check at Denny's because they don't have enough money to pay for what they ordered! ) and employment...I am the only employee at my business and am not announcing job offers or anything, but I've had several people ask me for a job.

As I type this out I can see I obviously have no boundaries! !! Ouch on the self realization here!

And I can also see some of my selfishness here too as I'm complaining about people asking for help. ...sigh....I have a long way to go!