View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 02:19 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
lifetplant

Hi my Marchers. I'm holding my head in shame. I meant most of what I wrote ( I think) but i'd had a few, I know what I meant but reading back it doesn't quite to seem sense and I can't blame it on sausage fingers. Today is officially day 1 as I await at the airport w a hot chic in hand waiting on the big metal bird. I should be back in Oz on Wed...for UK people thats Tue, for USA folks it's early hours Tue morn and for Ozzies it's Wed but for me it's still Tue!! I think that's right but i'm prop wrong, Marcher you were so much better at explaining it than me before. All I know is it's a bloody long trip on that metal bird i'm about to embark.

Okay, so here goes. I'm day 1, it's delightful to hear about the 100 day plus people but here I find myself at day 1. I will join another class, i've faltered over tether or not to do that but I guess, just for inspiration it's the right thing to do. I'll never leave you Marchers and I will always read on and be inspired by you. Thank you for touching your circular worldwide wrists around me and keeping me going. Everyone in life should have a 2013 Marcher, it would make life a happier and more contented place. I love you all. xxxx