Old 06-24-2013, 09:02 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
KKE

Originally Posted by Ltlys View Post
KKE... Thats another thing that has oddly enough worked out... At least for now. She just all of a sudden quite coming by or talking to me at all. She was suppose to come in for an appointment last wednesday and she never showed or called or anything!
I had been praying for protection from harmful situations and negativity. I prayed for things to be as they should be with his sister and I.

Maybe i have been relieved of her negativity. At least for now. She might start up again once she learns that we have spoken. For right now, today, I am enjoying not worrying about her. I will continue to pray for things to be as they are intended to be in my relationship with both of them.
Well that's good, it sounded like she was a right pain! I reckon if you and your A manage to sort stuff out you'll hear from her. But yeah, see if it happens and worry then.

It's always hard (understatement) being with an A but it sounds like you really want to give it a go so I reckon do it and enjoy it while it feels good. If you're going to be with him anyway I don't see the point in feeling guilty about your decisions. Definitely make sure that your children are safeguarded as he can't be trusted with their feelings right now and of course be aware that he probably will do something that's going to cause you pain because of his addiction. It sounds like you already know that though.

I think what I'm trying to say is, if you're going to be with him enjoy it while its good. Just be vigilant and don't let his behaviour off the hook e.g. The holiday.