View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 08:01 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Joygirl, you are still going through the grief cycle of addiction. At some point you will be able to let go to the thoughts and it will not be a case of why can't I join in, but a case of this is me, like it or lump it folks but I'm happy. If you were diabetic and had to give up chocolate, you would miss it too. Don't be too down, it will get easier.

NMS, short and sweet post, how are you?
I had a wee text from Lifetplant, she is ok, just a bit quiet at the moment. I sure she will be in touch once she has had chance to recharge and reflect

Duff, happy anniversary sweetie! Are you doing anything special? Hubby is on a later train so won't be home til late, so we will celebrate tomorrow.

Babs, at least you have found us now Hun! If you go to 'my posts' at the top of your page, you can click on your last entry, so at least you will have is from now on!!

Mesoso, is it worth considering agency work? That would get you out in the job scene, but bosses would know you were only temping.

Shoes, you are sounding well, I actually prefer fizzy water to just about anything, so although I would enjoy a glass or two of Marchers cocktails, I'd quickly switch back to my H2O! Strangely water is all my 7 year old grandson will drink- long may that remain the case!!
Thank you all for the congrats. Xx