Thread: TooFastTooLong
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JustKickinIt

Unhappy TooFastTooLong

K I don't even know if this is going to work. Just signed up today. I've loved reading your guy's stuff and I've always wanted too hop on. But I need your guys advice / experience bad on a scary lil situation.
But I got a 19 year old "Friend" thats on another bad month binge of his drugs and alcohol after being severely addicted for years now and in and out of rehabs, SLE's, and of course AA. And when it comes too alcohol out of the 3 choices, he is an oddly young "2 fifths a day" diet and its been that way for 3 years now. Let me lay down his current situation.

Left soberliving, went too his fathers who also still is addicted too the same 3 things but different amounts, He stocks up, stays up there for 2 weeks, and was on the 2 fifths a day, lots of crystal, and lots of kush. The Meth has already took him on a couple few night binges up there without sleep/food. Comes down to my area next and keeps that up until right now, also going probably 4-5 days a week without food/sleep, But also fills in the meth spot with cocaine for 3 days, lots, and right from ice and right back too it.

Okay so there ya have it. sorry just felt the need.
I got em layin down, hasn't slept in 7 DAYS, 3 meals, one being 4 hours ago.
Been tweakin with the pipe, same vodka amount, and a binger. aanndd coke.

Last ice hit = 4:45 am
Last Alcohol and Pot = tried stopping that too but it made it worse, so had one 5 minutes ago of both.

Cant sleep, k no biggie it'll come.
We got a meal in em today and got it digested good.
But he never used to smoke the meth, he did it this time the whole time loving it. But its brought on serious throat numb and sourness, Its harder to breath in and out, and his chest feels like a truck is on top of it with good little scratchy and sharp pains too. Whadda ya think? he says it feels like the verge of a heart failure. ? (also pack a day dude for 5 years)

HANG IN THERE GUYS THIS IS IT!
I know Im over doin' it on ya.
So I got him hear dying sweatin on and off, just PLAIN STUPID as can be from the sleep deprivation etc., but cant sleep worth a **** all. now, no crystal in him yet today but he's thinkin bout it. He's got Trazadone and Seraquel, its either give him one of those and hopefully it goes fine with his condition and he finally crashes, or let him do his plan and hit it lightly one more time to ease the come down.

WORRIED BOUT HEART, SLEEP, AND THROAT. ! Help meh out guys don't wanna be join to hospital tonight, lets get this kid back to normal. What should I do?