Notices

TooFastTooLong

Old 06-20-2013, 06:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy TooFastTooLong

K I don't even know if this is going to work. Just signed up today. I've loved reading your guy's stuff and I've always wanted too hop on. But I need your guys advice / experience bad on a scary lil situation.
But I got a 19 year old "Friend" thats on another bad month binge of his drugs and alcohol after being severely addicted for years now and in and out of rehabs, SLE's, and of course AA. And when it comes too alcohol out of the 3 choices, he is an oddly young "2 fifths a day" diet and its been that way for 3 years now. Let me lay down his current situation.

Left soberliving, went too his fathers who also still is addicted too the same 3 things but different amounts, He stocks up, stays up there for 2 weeks, and was on the 2 fifths a day, lots of crystal, and lots of kush. The Meth has already took him on a couple few night binges up there without sleep/food. Comes down to my area next and keeps that up until right now, also going probably 4-5 days a week without food/sleep, But also fills in the meth spot with cocaine for 3 days, lots, and right from ice and right back too it.

Okay so there ya have it. sorry just felt the need.
I got em layin down, hasn't slept in 7 DAYS, 3 meals, one being 4 hours ago.
Been tweakin with the pipe, same vodka amount, and a binger. aanndd coke.

Last ice hit = 4:45 am
Last Alcohol and Pot = tried stopping that too but it made it worse, so had one 5 minutes ago of both.

Cant sleep, k no biggie it'll come.
We got a meal in em today and got it digested good.
But he never used to smoke the meth, he did it this time the whole time loving it. But its brought on serious throat numb and sourness, Its harder to breath in and out, and his chest feels like a truck is on top of it with good little scratchy and sharp pains too. Whadda ya think? he says it feels like the verge of a heart failure. ? (also pack a day dude for 5 years)

HANG IN THERE GUYS THIS IS IT!
I know Im over doin' it on ya.
So I got him hear dying sweatin on and off, just PLAIN STUPID as can be from the sleep deprivation etc., but cant sleep worth a **** all. now, no crystal in him yet today but he's thinkin bout it. He's got Trazadone and Seraquel, its either give him one of those and hopefully it goes fine with his condition and he finally crashes, or let him do his plan and hit it lightly one more time to ease the come down.

WORRIED BOUT HEART, SLEEP, AND THROAT. ! Help meh out guys don't wanna be join to hospital tonight, lets get this kid back to normal. What should I do?
Old 06-20-2013, 06:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Take him to the ER immediately.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Take him to ER immediately. If you can't drive then call for emergency transport.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Please get him medical help now.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Breaking Thru

Put down the drugs & seek medical help NOW
Old 06-20-2013, 07:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

His life is in grave danger based on what you posted.

Calling for help now very well may save his life. He needs medical intervention and he needs it immediately.

This is a dangerous and potentially life or death situation it seems. I'm not trying to scare you, but if he dies while in your care and with illegal drugs that you complicitly provided to him there are serious legal ramifications that could come to pass.

Yikes.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Wow. Kk well thank you. I'll tell you the truth of what happened. He fell asleep at 8:30 last night and slept till 3:30. Woke up and tried to do other tactics to kill the craving, obsession, pain, but couldn't. So He got lit up again!!!!! bout 3 bowls. Came in and found him right back where he was yesterday maybe just a little bit more rested, just worthless though and still with scary heart pains. Which he says could be mostly the insane paranoia and anxiety. He's going back too sleep in the next few hours. But Im scared ******** this might go on. Tell me, I mean a lot of people drink and smoke meth, maybe not drink that muuuUUchhh but a lot. How do hard alcohol and meth go together? If he was to keep using, but with a lil more sleep and a meal, I just want an idea. And if we can't take him to the emergency room because of a lot of reasons but wants to come down? We need a good way. Cuz I cant be with this guy all day?

Thanks again guys appreciate it
Old 06-21-2013, 04:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

You need to understand we do not and cannot give medical advice of any kind on this message board.

Take or send your friend to a dr or ER. That's all the advice we can give you.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:28 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi justkickingit

we're peer support site - if you're worried, professional medical input is a necissity. None of us are Drs here.

We're also a recovery site. If you want advice on how to get clean and stay that way we're your guys.

If you want advice on how to 'use more safely' there are any number of less reputable forums around - but we don't do that here.

D