View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 07:55 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Soberpotamus

Without going into the details, I'm going to mention that I'm having some trouble with some things that happened between my husband and I a few months ago. It was before I was sober. I've confronted him again today about things... my feelings of hurt, anger and the inability to forgive just won't go away. Going to bring this specific thing up in therapy next week. Not sure why I've kept it from her. I guess I thought it would fix itself. It just won't.

Driving to my ortho appt today, had plenty of time for thoughts to come up... and they sure did. Was stewing mad by the time I got there.

As soon as my husband got home from work today I brought it up again. He says I got what I deserved. He won't admit his wrong. He won't apologize. The best he could do was to follow me into the bathroom to hug me, but I shrugged him off... he only wants me to feel better... without admitting his part in things.

He won't go into counseling with me next week. I want him to tell her what he did, from his point of view so that there is no misunderstanding. I want it told, fair and square. He won't go in there... but he did agree to tell her over the phone when I go in to see her. So, I guess that'll have to suffice.