View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 01:44 PM
  # 466 (permalink)  
NeedMySavior
New and learning

Hi Marchers!

Sorry to have been MIA, but I have been living with Black Forest Fire here in Colorado. It has consumed all energy and thoughts. The fire is now 85% contained, but what a week it has been. I was in the voluntary evacuation zone.....although they called my neighborhood and told us we were mandatory and that was a scare. We went and got things out of my dad's house while he was out of town, he lives on the other side of the fire. The fire was 15,000 acres of the forest between our houses. 502 homes are complete losses, and I know so many people who live in the area. So far, none of my close friends lost their homes, but their homes are extremely smoke damaged. So sad.

Anyhow, I am coming back to daily life again and just spent 2 hours reading and catching up on this post. Wow!

Congrats on the 90 and 100 days! Awesome! And jobs and job applications! I have been looking and need to make a resume I've decided! Still praying for LifeT and glad to hear of your strength through the process. Sorry about Shoes uncle. Good luck wo the new house. Great to hear the funny banter, and thanks for the language explanations. I failed at my interpretation! Ha!

Love to you all! Stay the course! And we ARE family!