View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 01:05 PM
  # 398 (permalink)  
360shoes

I love your picture avatar Life!

You do whatever you need. What are friends for. We ain't here to make life harder for you for sure. We are hear to help you with whatever you need.

I think that is beautiful with the sleeping arrangements. Anything we do from a place of love is beautiful no matter what.

The passport may show up or it may be in an ash pile. I'll bet it isn't the first time they have handled replacing a missing passport. Explain the situation and ask for help and maybe there will be a kind person who will go the extra mile to help. Angels seem to appear when you need them most. Keep your eyes open to them for help.

Duff, you made me chuckle. Never whine about my parents?? OMG I have ranted and raved and cried and bitched until people were sick of me. I just kept doing it anyway whether I liked it or not. Which was good. I learned I can do things I don't particularly like and not collapse or drink.

Joy, really half a perco? Oh the dreams are just funny sometimes. I love how I wake up all panicky and then go whew..just a dream. I haven't had one of those for a long time but I've have had some doozys with just plain monsters and serial killers!

Sassy, how long you got going now? It's got to be adding up.

Big love high 5