View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:10 AM
  # 394 (permalink)  
lifetplant

HI Marchers, i dont have much to say. I've another day and a half of this to go before we can even get mum as far as church. I'm weary of checking in to you guys with updates because I don't want to sound like Miss Misery guts, in the same time, I love taking the time to withdraw from everything around me and speak to my 'friends', I truly think of you as my friends but no one else knows of you. I have a new crisis to add to the pile. I went on a crazy 5 hour mission when arrived home to an empty house back in Scotland. I decided I would immediately start clearing bags for charity, my friend came around and we lit a fire with non charity stuff late at night.......since coming here I can't find my passport anywhere, we've searched everywhere, we both surmised it's on the fire, you've no idea how much this is going to mess up the basic logistics of sorting the next few days/weeks out, plus, I also need to get back to Oz,.....and me residency vis is with my passport. OMG, if ever there was anything to try my strength.

I hope the next few lines do not disturb anyone:

I Slept with Mum last night,........I slept in her room in a camp bed. People had been visiting her all day, it was time to close the door for a few hours. This morning after my shower I just made sure she was presentable for her public, she would expect nothing less. She looked all the much better for me just opening the blinds......once again, the lady and I are entertaining. 24 more hours and my beautiful lady gets to sleep undisturbed again.