View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:05 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Nighthawk8820
Nothing is impossible!

Originally Posted by lostgirll View Post
My fiance is in jail right now has been for 4 months with no idea of when he might be getting out. He has multiple drug and robbery charges against him. I know it sounds awful but he really is not a bad person. I am having a very hard time adjusting to being on my own right now. I was with him for 12 years and the plan was to get married have kids and now I just feel like I have no direction in my life. Don't know what to do. I seem to be drinking way too much in order to forget about and it just makes everything so much worse. I've posted on here before and it at least seems to help some. Thank you.

You need to find your own identity girl. Right now, your whole being in wrapped up in this one person, which isnt healthy by any means. You are addicted to the addict, which is a horrible situation to be in. Try and find yourself and get some inner strength, so you can be alone and be okay with it. You dont want to go through life having your entire happiness and well being dependent on another person and their actions or choices.