View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 09:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Nighthawk8820
Nothing is impossible!

Originally Posted by SoberJennie View Post
Hey All, I am starting a Habit Change plan and would like your support. I'm loosely following the Zen Habits style of Habit Change, attempting to make a few daily activities become habits... it supposedly takes about 30 days to do this. Some of these are going to seem a bit silly to be putting on a chart, but I can explain

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Wc&usp=sharing

The flossing is a bit of an issue with me since getting braces. It was easy to daily floss before the braces made it difficult to get in between teeth. They are increasing my flossing time by 3x or so. As for the dishes, well... let's just say they have a tendency to pile up in my sink... despite having a dishwasher No excuses there.

The other activities are things I'm doing; I'm just not doing them regularly enough. My goal is to do them daily. I'll be attaching a Google spreadsheet showing my progress, it's nothing fancy. Just a list of the activities, the date, and an X showing I did it that day

I'm posting so that you all can help hold me accountable! Comments, suggestions, feedback welcomed and encouraged.

You know, its things like this that will keep you on the right path. Change is so crucial, and not just setting the bottle down, its stepping out of your comfort zone as often as you can. Changing your life in general and trying new, other things that interest you is a fantastic way to embrace your new life and stay excited about it. I fully support you on this, and I think its a great idea.