View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:00 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Nighthawk8820
Nothing is impossible!

Originally Posted by Wilde8673 View Post
Hi, I've known i've had an issue for a long time. I keep fooling myself that i have it under control, but know that i don't. I am a single mom of 2 girls. Between working full time, dealing with teenage BS plus depression and anxiety, and my other is ADHD- and her father refuses to believe it. I rely on my addiction to get me through. I know my problems make theirs worse. But my problem is that i have NO support. I have my own issues, but hard to gain support with the issues i have with my kids. I need to get rid of the alcohol, so afraid, my town is small, been to the meetings, the girls are clicky, I have a hard time with anyone let alone clicky individuals! They talk about how they talk about their sponsee's because they need to. This is why i've always gotten along better with men, but i'm not supposed too....
This is a GREAT place to start. I hope you know that alcohol worsens all the symptoms of anxiety and depression to unbelievable levels. You will be shocked at how much better you feel, and how much the symptoms you feel now lessen when you remove the booze.