Thread: scared to death
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 08:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
justathought

Idk whether or not he has been using. I have suspected it because of his pupils, but not his behavior at that time. He has not been acting like he is on drugs. He has been violent of sub, but during those times his pupils were not pins. Also, he hands me his paychecks and i monitor every single penny that goes in and out of the bank. I make him use the debit card and give him no cash whatsoever. no money has been missing whatsoever in 3 months up until this week when he wiped out the account that i allowed him access to. And I am not giving him a place to lay his head and mothering him. I have been doing completely the opposite. I used to pay his bills and fix his problems. Now, I let him do so on his own. If he doesn't then he is accountable for those things. Before he chose to get on suboxune, i let his car get repoed and did nothing to help. i had the money. I could of helped. He makes over a hundred grand a year. He had the money. Wanted me to do it for him. i refused. The only reason that I have allowed him to come home at this time is because his parents asked me to so he wasnt driving around and being a threat to someone else. As soon as he wakes up, they are coming here so he can stop playing all of us