Old 06-11-2013, 07:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
stucna

thank you all for your amazing support!

"The best revenge is always a life well lived" - I was told that literally couple days ago by my friends as well. I truelly believe as well that what goes around comes around.

I feel sorry for his new gf. shes got no clue what shes got. I remember when me and my xabf started dating we had a chat about our pervious relationships and he said he had only one long term relationship which last 2years (at the age of 30) and now i understand why! shoud that be red flat?

Tho I fell lot of compassion for him, I know that I will never ever ever let him back in my life again. And I am aware that I am doing way better without him. I still feel hurted, betrayed is a perfect word here, but Im more happy and free and my life is far from dramas and scenes. Also when I do miss him I always quickly remind myself that I miss idea of him that its in my head and its not real. I guess sat moment pulled my inside trigger... and tho Ive learned lots about addiction and mental issues, he still can suprise me!

Or maybe as simple as it can be as my friends told me "doesnt matter if he takes or not, he is simply an a**hole"