Old 06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
zoso77
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
I'm so so soooo angry! And sad! Also he is not even a tiny bit ashamed of what happen and he doesn't feel guilty at all. Not at all. He has ticked every single box as book example of sociopath. No shame, no guilt, using people, no consciousness and no empathy and lots more...
When I was faced with betrayal in January 2012, I clearly remember two things.

The first thing was in my heart, I was done with my AXGF.

The second was I wasn't angry. Honest to God, I wasn't. Weird, huh? And I guess that's because I didn't see the point of being angry about what she did. She had revealed herself to be something and someone I no longer had any desire to deal with on any level. Yes, I was badly hurt, but I was hurt because I was betrayed in a way that was cruel, sadistic, and without remorse, guilt, and apology.

So, take a step back for a moment. Read how you described him:

Also he is not even a tiny bit ashamed of what happen and he doesn't feel guilty at all. Not at all. He has ticked every single box as book example of sociopath. No shame, no guilt, using people, no consciousness and no empathy and lots more...
Do not allow the likes of him to get under your skin. Yes, he got you. He got you real good. And now you can decide what your ultimate response will be in terms of how you live your life going forward. Free of him. Free of his "sociopathic" behavior. The best revenge is always a life well lived.

So get up off the mat. Brush yourself off. And get going, because it's clear skies and clear sailing from this moment on.

ZoSo