View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 10:05 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Lily1918

Originally Posted by bluffing024 View Post

I find they are very much so the same. Do all addicts have a predisposition genetically to use? No, but there are a LOT who are. Just like some people just get unlucky and have a predisposition to cancer, but some self inflict it by smoking. No, your right, I'm sure all addicts wanted to be junkies when they grew up.
ok woah... that's rude. I've dropped a few J bombs but I am a junkie ok!? its like the N word so chill out.

its not like cancer. I should know. So listen, please do we want to be addicted? NO do we want to get high? YES. I use because I choose to. the only reason we use the metaphor of cancer is because there is absolutely no cure. ever. end of story. There only is remission. we can only take that part of our mind and bind it up in the chains of recovery.

do all people want to be junkies when they grow up... wow... just wow.

how about you? why are you so worried about what the addicts are doing or not doing? as for me... I focused on my other addicts so muh so that I could stay and hide from my own issues.... just saying... take what you want and leave the rest. I know I'm not but wow. just wow.