Thread: Random Update
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 08:37 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

I have tried to plan and control the outcome but I feel like I am just wasting more time. I am slowly losing my calm, I have been very placid about this whole thing and I am at a point where I feel like just losing it like he does. I want to feel free to share my thoughts without feeling threatened. I want to just yell everything I have been thinking the past few months at him. I am by no means an angry unreasonable person, in fact I can count on one hand the number of times I have lost my cool and just went off at 27 yrs old. I am one of the most mellow people you could ever met but I am just at my wits end. This is my dads house, his name is no where involved. He just lives here.

He called this morning talking the typical bs he says after one of his selfish nights. "I am gonna quit drinking, I want us to be what we us too be" Blah blah blah. I told him I wasnt sure I wanted the same thing anymore. We arent the same people we were then and too much nonsense has happen to ever be the "same" again. He doesnt seem to get that. you are right that there is no convincing him or making him see things my way and I dont owe him any explanation. I am just going to tell him we are over and see where it goes.