View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:05 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Ivory, I actually cracked myself up with that Woodstock comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I had an anxiety attack this afternoon that lead to that post. That is what happens when I drink. I got really tweaked out about my walls again too. To think I lived with that anxiety 24-7 when I was a full out drinker. I also noticed, MY ASMA CAME BACK. It has been really under control, and the drinking brought it on again. So, anxiety, and asma...two things I can live without. Tomorrow I should be closer to 'normal.'

The phone is very nice. I love it. I just installed about 10 Apps. There is always a 30 day full return policy with ATT. I just have an anxiety attack when I have to commit. In the US contracts are 2 years, but you get the phone cheap or free, just so you know, and everyone is in a contract. I just have to pay a fine if I break the contract. That's IF I want to leave the USA. I'm meeting with my cousin who goes to South America about 10 times a year, next week. Yes! At least a volunteer trip for a bit, and so much better without booze.

Relapse: I refused to get behind the wheel. I walked to my destination and back. Also it was 4 drinks, not 10. None of that is great, but it is different. I was so hung over from 4 wines that it was unreal. My body is telling my AV to go screw itself. I think my body started getting better, and is simply going to reject alcohol completely. It's good. On with the healing!

This new Iphone is pretty sweet and I started a Reminders App where I can put in everything I need to do, and it reminds me at the right time. I can also actually check off each thing as I go by tapping a little check box next to the task. It might be satisfying. People have success with schedules and sobriety.

Thanks all for welcoming me. You Bandikoots!