Thread: Random Update
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 06:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sadconfused
Taking back what is mine!

Random Update

Hi all, its been awhile since I have posted. Just been staying busy with my daughter. Abf is still here, i guess we are still "together". As much together as 2 people living two seperate lifes in the same house can be. We barely talk now and when we do it just leds to an arguement, we barely hug and when we do its just uncomfortable for me. He works, drinks, and does his computer thing while i do my thing with our kid.

He still likes to run his mouth and spew non sense at nights sometimes, i typically ignore him. He did break up with me over the weekend, woke up trying to be "normal", and since then everytime he tries to be "normal" he gets told no remenber we arent together. At first he laughed it off, now I can tell it is starting to irritate him. I am just so tired of him thinking words mean nothing, that he can just say whatever he wants and then say sorry like that just makes the whole thing juat disappear. Its been a month and a half since his last violent outburst when he choked me. Sometimes I can feel and see the tension building in him. Its been 9 months since we did anything remotely close to intimate. I think we are very close to an explosion and the end. Funny part is, I havent even done anything. I just stopped caring and let things seld destruct and fall apart on their own.
Anyways, hopefully there are better days to come, my little girl is growing way too fast.. She is a lot of fun and I really dont know what I would do without her.