View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 09:19 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Argnotthisagain

"my head is like a high school cafeteria at lunch time"!!! Haaaaa! that's funny!!

Well I just put out the strong determination that I am not giving in ("Do not go softly into that good night. Fight. Fight! Against the waning of the Light!!") This is a kind of new frame of mind for me...I mean, I keep fighting but still have always tended to beg, plead and rend my garments at the Universe.

The SAMe has been the help I needed as far as depression and all the stuff that goes with it. It's actually hard to get used to, when your thought habits have been catastrophic thinking and "pooooooor meeeeee I ammmmm in paiiiiiiiinnnnn and I have nooooooo ooooooooonnnneeee" for your whole life. I mean, that was all I had in the way of nurturing, so it's an old old thought pattern and a well practiced response to stress, fear, pain.

Anyway---I know I'm rambling a bit here, but I guess I'm still kind of amazed at how helpful the SAMe is; it's making such a big difference, that I'm actually aware of NOT feeling compelled to drop into those misery-filled thoughts!! The heart and gut wrenching "kick" is not there. Very interesting, and a little hard to get used to!!

So meanwhile, back at Menopause Mansion..... well, I'm glad for you, Anvil, that you have partnership. I'm actually wondering if anyone's keeled over from menopause crap, and who would I call, how would I do this, and what about that, and what if it happened and I didn't have the phone in my hand, or didn't have time to make calls, or at what point do you decide, "now I am sick enough to call 911"....... And if I'm not in full, conscious, self-advocacy mode, who would make sure they do what needs to be done in terms of my medical issues, so that I don't end up waking up to Very Bad Things.

Blechhh---it's not a high school cafeteria in here, it's the full cast of "Night of the Living Dead"!!!! Haaaaaaa!!!